In yesterday’s post we shared with you a friendly Biggest Loser Competition hosted by the Nona Brew Crew. Today is another great alternative to overcrowded gyms – Lake Nona Boot Camp.
Lake Nona Boot Camps offer a training experience like no other. Their workouts and nutrition strategies apply current scientific research rather than fads and trends in the fitness industry. This is more than just a 1-hour workout. Campers receive one-on-one nutrition counseling, pre-and-post measurements to track progress, and workouts tailored to meet individual needs and abilities.
Their New Year’s Camp begins Monday, January 4, 2016.
How to sign up:
- Check out their Training Schedule to find the start date and day/time that works best for you. Remember that you can mix and match days and times and even locations.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Pay here via Paypal or bring cash/check to your first class. They also accept credit cards onsite via Square reader. Be sure to select the appropriate payment option.
- Fill these forms out. Please read carefully, complete, and return via email here. You do not need to fill these forms out for future camps.
- Click here to learn how the camps work, what to bring, what to wear, etc.
- Done! Any further questions? Feel free to contact them!
- Monday: 6:00 am; 9:30 am
- Tuesday: 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 6:00 am; 9:30 am
- Thursday: 6:00 pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 7:00 am
All camps are 6 weeks in duration (except holiday camps).
Nemours classes are Tuesdays at 5:15 pm.
Saturday classes are year-round.
Click here to read about Alternative #1 – Biggest Loser Competition.
Come back tomorrow to read about Alternative #3.