After a long awaited official announcement regarding new retail tenants, Tavistock Development Co., officially announced an assortment of new shops and restaurants to occupy Lake Nona.
Vickrey Place- The 10,500 square foot shopping center located along Narcoossee Road adjacent to Valencia College. Current leases include Starbucks, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, and Jersey Mike’s. Vickrey Place will be home to the following new tenant:
- Chipotle: 2,286 square foot end cap at the north end of the building
Lake Nona Landing- The 467,369 square foot shopping center along Narcoossee Road just south of State Road 417. The Landing will be comprised of restaurant, retail, office space, as well as a gas station. Current leases include the much talked about Lake Nona Walmart and Sam’s Club. Lake Nona Landing will be home to the following tenants:
- AT&T: 1,914 square foot location
- Chili’s: Typical build outs for Chili’s are approximately 6,500 square feet. This freestanding location will be on a 1.65 acre parcel.
- Dunkin Donuts: 2,014 square foot location will also be equipped with a drive thru
- Lee’s Nail & Spa: 2,800 square foot location
- PDQ: 3,300 square root free standing building with a drive thru and outdoor seating – This location will be on a 1 acre parcel.
- Pollo Tropical: 3,700 square root free standing building with a drive thru and outdoor seating – This location will be on a 1 acre parcel.
- Sports Clips: 1,200 square foot location