Grilling season is officially here. If you love all the flavors of buffalo chicken wings, you’ll love this fun recipe twist in burger form. These flavorful and juicy burgers are easy to make and come together quickly. Perfect to make for Father’s Day this month!
Read more online at NonahoodNews.com.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles divided
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing divided
- 4 pieces of butter lettuce
- 4 slices tomatoes
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 seasonings, then add in the ground chicken. Pour the buffalo sauce on top followed by the bread crumbs.
- Begin to mix using a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are incorporated. Divide into 4 patties and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Reduce the heat to low and spray the grill grates with non-stick cooking spray. Grill the chicken burgers for 8 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, place the bleu cheese crumbles on top of the burgers and let the cheese begin to melt. Place the burger buns on the top rack of the grill to begin toasting (as soon as you are done placing the cheese on the burgers).
- Remove the buns from the grill and place the burgers on each bun bottom. Top each burger with additional buffalo sauce if desired, followed by bleu cheese dressing, a slice of lettuce, and tomato. Enjoy immediately.