The Florida Puerto Rican Parade, Inc., is accepting applications for the 2024 Scholarships Fund Program that provides financial assistance to Central Florida’s GED holders, high school seniors, and college students to help them reach their academic goals.
The students interested in applying for this scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Be a GED holder, high school senior student, or currently attending an accredited college institution, technical college or
- Plan to enroll in a full-time accredited college or university
- Demonstrate potential for academic and leadership success within the community
- Indicate extracurricular activities, including but not limited to sports and community activities
- Show academic performance (minimum unweighted 3.0 grade point average)
- Complete a required 1,000-word essay in Spanish or English in one of the prompts
Candidates must submit their application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 9, 2024, at 5:00 p.m.
To download the scholarship application and obtain more information about the 2024 Florida Puerto Rican Parade Scholarship Fund Program, please visit https://floridapuertoricanparade.org/scholarship/