Trunk or Treat at Nona Adventure Park
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This is a family event and our goal is to bring some fun to the community. As a vendor you will
receive the names and emails of every family registered for the event, due to this we ask that
you refrain from collecting personal information from guests during the event to avoid
Vendors have the opportunity to mix and match different sponsorship items for the event.
$100 Parking Spot – includes one parking spot for a decorated car trunk (4 people max per
Best Decorated Car Contest
Upon arrival, each car will be presented with a spot number. Event guests are given the
opportunity to vote on the best decorated car. The winner will be announced and featured on
Nona Media at the end of the event. Below see some examples of decorated cars.
• Vendors must arrive 1 hour early (4pm) to set up their trunks and must stay for the
entire duration of the event. All cars must be completely set up by 5pm. Vendors are not
allowed to start cleaning up until after 7pm and must not leave the parking lot until all
children have exited the event to ensure the safety of all the children.
• Cars must be decorated in theme; themes must be kid friendly. Vendors must be
dressed in costume.
• Ensure that you will have enough treats for the duration of the event. We expect to
have about 500 guests at the event. Treats can be traditional Halloween candy or you
can get creative, for example: tattoos, pencils, toys, juice boxes, etc.
• No logoed tents or tables. Tables will only be permitted if they are used as part of your
• We highly encourage everyone participating to wear a mask.