One of the latest additions coming to the Nonahood this fall, just south of Lake Nona Plaza on the corner of Laureate Boulevard and Narcoossee Road, is Lake Nona Greenwood – a brand new shopping center that will serve as a great expansion to the local dining and retail scene.
Lake Nona Greenwood will comprise of two, multi-tenant, 23,900-square-foot buildings offering a variety of retail and restaurant options to the area. Take a look at the initial list of tenants for this upcoming space:
- 10-pump 7-Eleven with an onsite car wash.
- An upscale Wash City Car Wash with detail service available for a more in-depth clean.
- Bank of America, including drive-thru.
- Merrill Lynch wealth management office for financial assistance.
- Meson Sandwiches, a Puerto-Rican-based restaurant offering all-day breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indoor seating, catering, and a drive-thru will be available.
- A new Tijuana Flats location with outdoor seating and curbside delivery.
- For our little ones – The Little Gym, an enrichment and physical development center featuring fun and educational activities for children ages 12 and under.
- Kumon Learning Center with in-person and virtual classes.
- The full-service Pristine Spa: massage therapy, facials, waxing, lash and brow, and a med spa.
- Luxury beauty salon Noire Nail Bar providing nail care, waxing, facials, eyelash extensions paired with complimentary champagne, wine, or soft drinks!
As current Lake Nona residents get ready to welcome these exciting additions in the fall, we also look forward to the new residents who will be joining us! Concorde, a 306-unit, gated apartment community, will be expected to open right behind Lake Nona Greenwood in 2022.