- This event has passed.
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Always the 3rd Saturday of every month! Spaces fill up fast, so register early.
Buying a home does NOT have to be a stressful experience!
- Free event in a casual group setting where you can ask questions
This FREE workshop is for you if…
- You are buying a home for the first time (or have not purchase a home in the past 3 years)
- You are overwhelmed with everything that you need to do
- You don’t know what your credit should like or how to improve it (if needed)
- You would like to learn about down payment assistance programs and grants to help with your down payment
- You want a smooth, and stress free homebuying experience.
“Brandy was recommended to me specifically for her patience and
commitment, and she did not disappoint… As one of the first people I contacted
before I started looking at homes, I can’t express enough my purest appreciation
for all the assistance she provided me throughout the long process to ensure my
comfort from beginning to end. It was a pleasure.” – David
You will learn…
- What you credit score needs to be (and how to increase your score as fast as possible)
- How much money you will need including your down payment and closing costs
- All of the costs associated with buying a home
- What to expect during the process
- Third Saturday of every month . Please arrive at 11:45 to check in and get your materials.
- Contact me at 407.949.0352 or via email Brandy.Robinson@gatewayloan.com
- Workshop begins promptly at 12PM
I know this workshop will put you on the right path to buying your very own home! Register now!
Kyle is a graduate of the culinary arts from Le Cordon Bleu. With almost 10 years of experience in the culinary industry, Kyle has trained in almost every technique of cooking from Classic to Modern. Now, Kyle has moved into the media industry, taking all of the creativity from his culinary skills and using it for high quality videos and production.