We’ve all experienced disrupted sleep or tasks because someone nearby was getting their lawn serviced. Local company Suntek Lawn Care is helping change that scenario, so both lawns and neighbors are happy.
“Homeowners have always had to deal with noisy lawn care services invading their homes and disrupting their lives. I started Suntek four years ago because I believe people shouldn’t have to sacrifice having a peaceful home to have a beautiful yard,” stated Suntek CEO Christopher Regis. “With more electric vehicles on the road, a greater number of solar-powered homes, and the rapidly-evolving alternative energy industry, I wanted to create an environmentally-friendly solution for the lawn care service industry.”
More and more families have been working and attending school from home due to the pandemic, and Suntek gives us one less distraction to worry about.
So, why should you choose Suntek over other lawn service companies?
“We cannot afford to continue neglecting our planet, our health, and the health of all the folks working in the industry. Suntek is very proud to be leading this change that is here to stay,” declared Regis. “We use all-electric lawn equipment powered by solar energy, which does a more efficient job than their gas-powered rivals. They’re better for the health of our clients and our team, and the best part is … they put out very little noise!”
You might be wondering why that type of lawn equipment matters. Regis explained why it should matter to you.
“People are becoming more and more aware of the detrimental impact of burning fossil fuels. It’s not only terrible for the air, water, and wildlife, but it’s also extraordinarily harmful to their health! One new gas-powered lawn mower, for example, produces more volatile air pollution in one hour of operation than 11 new cars driven for the same amount of time! What good is a beautiful lawn if the surrounding environment is polluted and you’re too sick to enjoy it?”
Suntek’s lawn care services are competitively priced compared with the services of the gas-powered counterparts – but without the irritating noise! The business is currently only servicing the Lake Nona area but is in the process of rapidly expanding operations further in the Central Florida area. If you’re interested in a Suntek franchise opportunity, visit www.suntekfranchise.com.
Taking care of your lawn can be a large task with several potential problems. For the next six months, Suntek will be providing lawn care tips in Nonahood News to ensure your yard is looking its best.
“Most homeowners have a clear vision of how they’d like their yard to look: beautiful, green, and healthy. The problem is, they aren’t sure how to make that dream a reality, and most common lawn care services don’t have the experience or training to make it happen.”
The most popular lawn issues Suntek sees are the following:
- Weeds: “There are many types of weeds, but the three prominent are grassy weeds … crabgrass, sedge weeds like yellow nutsedge, and broadleaf weeds like dandelions. Some weeds come back year after year while other weeds die within 12 months.”
- Compacted Soil and Improper Aeration: “Weeds thrive in compacted soil and soil that contains a lot of clay. Every other year, run an aerator over the lawn to give the grass roots the air and water circulation they need. Aerification is the process of removing small columns of soil called plugs to reduce compaction.”
- Thatch and Brown Spots: “Thatch is a layer of dead and decaying vegetation – an unhealthy build-up of organic matter that can cause brown patches in a lawn – indicating a pH imbalance. You may notice a ‘spongy’ feeling when you walk across the lawn.”
- Grubs and Insects: “Grubs cause lawns to turn yellow and die but are fairly easily controlled.”
- Pet Urine Spots: “Cat and dog urine contains damaging amounts of nitrogen, which can cause your lawn to brown. Try to keep your pets off that part of the lawn. If you catch the pet urinating on the plants, you may be able to reduce the damage by watering the area.”
Regis stated that most homeowners already know the lawn problems they are dealing with because of how often they see them when they leave or come home from work.
“If you’re feeling unhappy or even slightly embarrassed by the way your yard looks, feel free to reach out to me directly – (754) 265-6608. I’ll be happy to give you some free guidance and recommendations to help you get a yard you can feel proud of!”
So, if you are in the market for a new lawn care service company that cares about the environment and lets you live your busy day with one fewer distraction, consider Suntek Lawn Care. Suntek offers 50% off the first mow for Lake Nona residents when they sign up. For more information, visit www.sunteklawncare.com or call (321) 396-2425 for a free quote.
Photos Courtesy of Suntek Lawn Care